Welcome to VisitMoris.com; a branch of Arcadia Travel Ltd, which offers personal hotspot rental in Mauritius.
These are the Terms and Conditions of rental (hereinafter the “Terms and Conditions”) of Arcadia Travel, which govern your access to and use of the Website (as defined below), services, applications and tools and include the following:
- Any other policies posted on the Website, from time to time.
The Website reserves the right, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of the Terms and Conditions at any time. Changes will be effective when posted on the Website with no other notice provided. Please check these Terms and Conditions regularly for updates. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
Kindly review the Terms and Conditions listed below diligently prior to using the Website as your use of the Website indicates your agreement to be wholly bound by its Terms and Conditions without modification.
You agree that if you are unsure of the meaning of any part of these Terms and Conditions or have any questions regarding the Terms and Conditions, you will not hesitate to contact us on the following contract details below for clarification:
Address: No. 6, President John Kennedy Street, Port-Louis, Mauritius.
Phone number: +230 405 2941/42
You confirm that you are at least 18 years of age or are accessing the Website under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
The entity you are contracting with is Arcadia Travel Ltd, a private company limited by shares, duly incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Mauritius, bearing Business Registration Number (BRN) C09047549, and having its registered office at Caudan, IBL House, Port Louis, Mauritius and its principal place of business at No. 6, President John Kennedy Street, Port-Louis, Mauritius.
In these Terms and Conditions, Arcadia Travel Ltd is referred to as “Arcadia”. VisitMoris is a branch of Arcadia. Arcadia and VisitMoris shall collectively be referred to as “we”, “us” or “our”. We operate the website with the URL www.visitmoris.com (the “Website”)
VisitMoris makes no warranty or representation that the Website and the services will meet the clients and/or user’s requirements, be of satisfactory quality, be fit for a particular purpose, be compatible with all systems, be secure and that all information provided will be accurate.
VisitMoris makes no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our service or services. Visitmoris uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the website and the services provided are secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware.
You agree that this Website may only be used in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions or do not wish to be bound by them, you agree to refrain from using the Website. These Terms and Conditions fully govern the use of this website.
- Purpose, Approval and Acceptance
VisitMoris is an innovative concept which offers personal hotspot rental in Mauritius, and airport services as described on the website (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Services’ or the ‘Service’)
The following Terms and Conditions shall apply to all services rendered by us including but not limited to connection with the personal hotspot rental services and airport services.
The use of the website www.visitmoris.com and/or the services provided by us implies that you have unconditionally accepted these Terms and Conditions. The simple fact of using the said services constitutes complete acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
You hereby declare and acknowledge that you have read these Terms and Conditions. The services are strictly reserved for use by individuals or companies who are legally capable of entering into a contract.
- Duration of website’s membership by user
The Terms and Conditions apply throughout the time that you spend on the website and for the duration of the use of the services. You are hereby informed that these Terms and Conditions may be subject to change at any moment in accordance with the terms of article 18 hereof.
- Registration and membership
If you use any of our services on the Website (other than browsing the website), you shall be obligated to create an account and are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer and devices, and to the extent permitted by applicable law you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
When creating an account with the Website, you must provide a user name (email address) and choose a password in order to create a user account. The below information (the “Log In Details”) shall constitute the user log in details:
• First name
• Last name
• A mobile number
You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be used in an unauthorised manner.
You are responsible for ensuring that the details you provide us with are true, accurate and complete, and for informing us of any changes to the information you have provided. You can access and update much of the information you have provided us with, including your account settings, on the website.
You must not use any of our services: (i) in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, any of our services, or any access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way, or (ii) for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity, or (iii) to cause annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety.
We reserve the right to suspend or to terminate your account or remove any of your content if you are suspected of having misused our website or if you are suspected to be in breach of applicable laws, these Terms and Conditions of use and sale, guidelines or policies.
Once the user account is created, the user shall be able to book any of the Services provided by us. Any action taken using your Log In Details will be deemed to have been performed by you.
VisitMoris cannot be held liable if you forget your Log In Details or if your Log In Details are used by someone else without your authorisation or if they are used in an inappropriate manner, and in such circumstances you should immediately inform VisitMoris by sending an email to email@example.com.
You have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete your data relating to you in accordance with the terms of article 12 below.
- Access to services
- VisitMoris rents out personal wifi hotspots devices with 4G speed having unlimited internet connection subject to our fair usage policy. A personal wifi hotspot device can be used by 1-5 people at the same time without paying data roaming charges.
- Other Services- Online Booking Services
- Bookings may be made on a Booking Form found on the Website. Bookings containing incorrect Customer details, flight details, terminal details and/or product selection may be considered void by us. Bookings must be received by us not less than 24 hours prior to your scheduled arrival / departure time. Online bookings made less than 24 hours prior to your scheduled arrival / departure time might result in non-acceptance.
- Any amendments to the existing booking requested, 10 hours prior to the originally scheduled flight arrival/departure time will be subject to last minute booking charges and availability.
- Cancellations made - 48 hours prior to the originally scheduled flight arrival / departure time will be charged fully.
- For any amendments or cancellations please notify Arcadia Travel on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charges for VisitMoris Services are payable in full when a booking is made. Cancellations and amendments are subject to clause 8. No refund will be made in respect of No Shows.
- We shall be entitled to cancel, alter or omit any part of the VisitMoris services for which you have made a booking with or without notice to you and at our sole discretion. In particular, delays and cancellations may result from factors beyond our or our suppliers’ control such as the weather, accidents, governmental restrictions and other events of force majeure. In such cases, our liability is limited to re-performance of the cancelled VisitMoris services. In exceptional circumstances, a refund or partial refund may be given in our discretion and/or the discretion of the supplier of the VisitMoris services concerned, but is not guaranteed.
- It is your responsibility, for services beginning at airports, to ensure that you locate and wait for your representative at the meeting point in the specified airside or landside meeting point.
- It is your responsibility, should you not be able to locate your representative at the start of a service, to call the relevant telephone number as shown on your confirmation email before making alternative arrangements. You acknowledge that failure to do so may be treated as a “no show” and no refund will be made.
- It is your responsibility to advise the representative of any circumstance that will alter the
booked Service meeting time & place. For example:
- If a flight is rescheduled or cancelled before its departure
- If a progressive or rolling delay to departure occurs before boarding
- If your flight is changed to a different flight number and/or a new carrier
- Start, Duration And Termination
- Our mobile hotspots may be rented for a specified number of days and requires the user to pay a daily rental fee from the starting date of the online rental, to the date of return. The rental agreement ends as soon as you return the rented mobile hotspot after the end of the rental period. If you want to extend the rental period, please send us an email at email@example.com with the updated termination date, following which we will send you a direct payment link on your email.
- You are strictly forbidden to make changes to the device or to change or remove any part of the device related to the ownership of the device by us.
- The unlimited plan is unlimited for regular use (skype, emails, youtube, facebook, GPS…) Our carrier (ISP) has fair usage policies that we must respect. If a very high data consumption remains over 3GB per day, VisitMoris may restrict the speed or simply suspend the line. Please note that illegal downloading is strictly prohibited. Each GB used beyond the data allowance will be charged at a rate of €3 per GB.
- The VisitMoris mobile hotspot device shall always remain the property of VISITMORIS by ARCADIA TRAVEL.
- Any notes on the devices may not be changed or removed or disguised. You are only entitled to use the device for the purpose stated in these Terms and Conditions. Any use of the VisitMoris mobile hotspot contrary to the purposes described herein is prohibited.
- On the consignment of the personal hotspot an instruction sheet is allocated to you. You must use the device carefully in accordance with the instructions if the device is damaged, you will be asked to compensate for the damage.
- If you lose the device or damage it, VISITMORIS is entitled to charge you directly from your deposit for the following fees:
Protective Bag: €15
- You are responsible for checking that the delivery mode you chose is compatible with the date of the order and the first day of rental. You have the choice to pick up your hotspot device either at the Baggage service at the Arrival Terminal at Mauritius Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport or at the office of Arcadia Travel located at No. 6, President John Kennedy Street, Port-Louis, Mauritius.
- All returns should be done to The Ground2Air Desk, at the Departure Terminal of Mauritius Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport or at Arcadia Travel, No. 6, President John Kennedy Street, Port-Louis, Mauritius
The price displayed on the website as well as the reservation confirmation email is inclusive of all taxes.
Payment by credit card is required to make a reservation.
The deposit of 150 Euro or a part of the deposit will be taken at the end of the rental if we do not receive the hotspot back or if it is damaged.
You guarantee that VisitMoris has the required permission to use the payment method selected at the time of confirmation of booking and that the credit card or the PayPal account gives access to sufficient funds to cover all costs resulting from payment of the price on the website.
In case of refusal of payment by the bank, the reservation will be cancelled automatically and you will be notified by email. The data recorded by VisitMoris constitutes proof of all transactions between yourself and VisitMoris.
At the conclusion of each of the services, you will receive an email containing the invoice from VistMoris for services charge.
This invoice will indicate the exact and final amount in Euros charged on your credit card or PayPal Account,
- Cancellation Policy
If the change is accepted more than 48 hours before the start of service, no change fee will apply.
If the Services booked are cancelled, a refund will be available as follows:
- if the cancellation is made more than 48 hours before the start of service a 100% refund will apply,
- if the cancellation is made within 48 hours of the start of service no refund will be applicable, and
- No Shows or Service declined for whatever reason will be charged at 100%
Voluntary amendments or cancellations will only be deemed as accepted when a confirmation e-mail acceptance is sent to the requested e-mail address.
- Liability- Mobile Hotspot Device
10.1 We will do our utmost to ensure that our Website and the VisitMoris services are available in an uninterrupted manner and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to our website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
10.2 We will not be responsible for (i) losses that were not caused by any breach on our part, or (ii) any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure), or (iii) any indirect or consequential losses that were not foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using our Website or the services offered therein.
10.3 We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under the Terms and Conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your legal right to have services provided within a reasonable time or to receive a refund if services ordered cannot be supplied within a reasonable time owing to a cause beyond our reasonable control.
10.4 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits or excludes our responsibility for fraudulent representations made by us or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or wilful misconduct.
- Liability- Airport Services
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, accident, sickness, injury or death that you or anyone else may suffer or incur arising out of the VisitMoris services and/or in connection with these Terms and Conditions. All personal effects are at your sole risk at all times. We shall not be liable and you shall waive all rights of claim you might have against us for any inconvenience, loss, damage or otherwise caused in the event that we are unable to provide you with any or all of the VisitMoris Services if we are directed to deny the provision of the VisitMoris services to you by any airport authority or government department or representatives.
- We accept no liability for the consequences of any delay or for any loss, cost or expense incurred by you as a result of the actions of any third party including without limitation the Customs or Immigration Authorities at Mauritius Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport where we offer the VisitMoris services.
- You accept that you are responsible for compliance with all governmental regulations upon entry into and exit from Mauritius Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport where we offer VisitMoris services and for ensuring that all required documents are in order and that any conditions to which such documents are subject to are complied with.
- You agree to indemnify us in respect of all claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including legal expenses) which are awarded against or incurred by us as a direct result of your acts or omissions or the acts or omissions of any person covered by your booking in the course of booking and/or using the VisitMoris services.
- Under no circumstances shall we be liable to you in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any consequential, exemplary, special, indirect, incidental or punitive damages.
- Privacy-Personal Data
Collecting personal data as part of the Terms and Conditions is compulsory. Such data are necessary for electronic data processing, correspondence between you and VisitMoris as well as invoice charging. Shortage of this kind of data may prevent VisitMoris from offering a proper service
In order to guarantee proper functioning of electronic data processing, follow-up and connection between you and VisitMoris through the Website, VisitMoris should collect your personal data. Such data are transmitted to VisitMoris and to its affiliates if appropriate, depending on the terms and conditions and for the following purposes:
12.1. Use and transmission of personal data
A. Personal hotspot rental services
Collection of personal data in order to provide users with the Services is required for the confirmation and validation of any hotspot rental on the Website. If such data are not provided, no booking will be taken care of.
Personal data may be transmitted to VisitMoris technical providers, but only for the purpose of the proper functioning of orders, or statistic research.
B. Commercial data mailing
Personal data could be transmitted to VisitMoris affiliates depending on the choice you make on the Website.
If you checked the provided box, you may be informed that you could receive information by email, from VisitMoris affiliates.
With your express agreement during collection of personal data, VisitMoris reserves the right to transmit it to its affiliates.
You could receive information about VisitMoris Services and activities by email or text messages from VisitMoris and/or from its affiliates if appropriate.
You keep the right to refuse retrospectively communication of your personal data by expressing it in an email or by clicking in the provided box on the Website.
12.2. Access, modification, rectification and deletion rights
The user is entitled to access, modify, rectify and delete his/her personal data collected by VisitMoris.
13. Complaints and Disputes
Any complaint or dispute regarding the supply of a service should be notified by email within 2 weeks of the date of the service starting time. It may not be possible to investigate any complaint received more than 2 weeks after the date of the supply of the service.
14. Your declaration
You acknowledge that you have, or when booking shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
You acknowledge that you have not entered into this contract relying upon any representation properly made by or have not relied upon any correspondence, statement or sales literature issued by a third party independently. You acknowledge that you have freely accepted these Terms and Conditions.
15. Use of the website
You agree not to use, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use www.visitmoris.com content (inclusive of text, images, URLs, pricing information, etc.) in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
You agree to use VisitMoris website and affiliated websites only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of www.visitmoris.com. Your use of VisitMoris website or any affiliated websites is intended for personal, non-commercial use and/or to make legitimate requests to book the products or services offered.
You agree not to use this site to make any speculative, false or fraudulent requests.
You agree not to use robots or other automated means to access this site.
Generally, we will use your personal data for the purposes of fulfilling your application for any of our services and products, credit checks in the case of applications, and for understanding how we can improve the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we may also use the information for internal research on our users’ demographics, interests and behaviour, for providing you with exciting special offers, or for direct marketing purposes where we think you may be interested in the products and services of some of our affiliates or third parties.
16. Data Protection
We hereby undertake that we shall abide by all applicable provisions of the Data Protection Act 2017 when handling your personal information for the purposes of the website and all other related activities. Where applicable, all users of the website are also required to abide by all the applicable provisions of the Data Protection Act 2017.
17. Applicable Law
These Conditions of Contract shall be governed by the laws of Mauritius and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Mauritius and the courts of Mauritius shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
18. Alterations to Services or amendments to the Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to any of our services, policies, and the Terms and Conditions at any time. You will be subject to the Terms and Conditions in force at the time that you access our website and/or use the services offered therein. If any of these Terms and Conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
If you breach these Terms and Conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Terms and Conditions.